The Okta/Ampler OIDC integration currently supports the following features:
- IdP-initiated SSO
For more information on the listed features, visit the Okta Glossary.
- In the Ampler settings window, navigate to ‘Company settings’.
- If not already logged in, log in using your Ampler account.
- Navigate to the ‘Integrations’ tab and enter your Okta Organization Url.
- Click on the ‘Publish settings’ button
- Navigate to the ‘License’ tab, then click on the ‘Log out’ button
- Verify that you can log in using Okta by clicking on the ‘Log in using Single Sign-On’ button